Auto-Download Podcast Support

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Sat Mar 14 13:20:58 UTC 2009

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 8:11 PM, Rashad Tatum <tatum.rashad at gmail.com> wrote:
> To Whom It May Concern:
>

> I, Rashad Tatum (aka progmanos) have created a patch that adds support
> automatically downloading new podcasts.  My patch file is attached to this
> email.
>

> Sincerely,
>
> Rashad Tatum
> --
> IRC nickname: progmanos
> Skype username: rmtatum

The patch seems mostely OK except for the enum you should have used
(Meta::PodcastChannel::DownloadWhenAvailable).
I still need to test functionality.

Regardless, you jumped the gun with committing this without approval.
Please make sure it is OK before doing so with your next patch (which
hope you are already working on :) ).

We might need to extend this with a download queue in order to prevent
the connection from being hammered.

Bart