summer of code: Code regression test suite, implemented with QtScript

Walter Little walterplittle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 17:06:09 UTC 2009

Squish can generate a fair amount of code automatically using its "record"
feature. But to really make it an effective setup for an app the size of
Amarok, yes, there would be coding involved, in a scripting language. We use
Python, but I think it supports a few other languages as well. I don't know
if the amount of coding is enough to be considered "primarily" though ;-)
-wpl