summer of code: Code regression test suite, implemented with QtScript

Walter Little walterplittle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 16:56:47 UTC 2009

Another idea - to be considered in addition to, not instead of, the unit
test project - is to develop a suite of automated GUI tests using
froglogic's Squish for KDE product. We hired an intern last summer at my
work to do a similar project with our proprietary Java app, was a good sized
project for a summer. froglogic provides a free version of Squish for
open-source KDE apps, more info can be found here:
http://www.froglogic.com/pg?id=Products&category=squish&sub=editions&subsub=kde#licensing
-wpl