Amarok 2.0.1.1 Feedback

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 20:18:05 UTC 2009

On Wed, 4 Mar 2009 15:48:35 +0100
Nikolaj Hald Nielsen <nhnfreespirit at gmail.com> wrote:

> And in the upcoming Amarok 2.1, last.fm support is better than ever.
> Have a look here:
> http://nhnfreespirit.kollide.net/pics/Amarok%202%20screen%20-%2020090116.png

	The problem is: I'm using the latest SVN amarok version and
last.fm playing remains stuck when track changes... I had this problem
in the past with amarok1, and developers said it was a Xine bug...
well, again? Or Phonon bug? It's a pitty.

	Another bug I opened is regarding the fact that Amarok won't
scrobble tracks from online radios.

	And another problem that remains unsolved is that the option to
"watch folder for changes" is trying to watch all over my HD, including
folders that I didn't mark for watching.

--
Linux 2.6.28: Erotic Pickled Herring
http://u-br.net