Google Summer of Code 2009

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Tue Mar 3 20:12:00 UTC 2009

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your interest in the SoC 2009!

Basically what you should do as an interested student is check out our
list of proposals (that you have already seen), and pick one that
interests you (you can pick more, but one is a good start). Once you
have chosen an idea, you need to actually flesh out the idea to a
proper proposal. You can see some samples from last year (both were
selected) here: http://tinyurl.com/soc-sample, http://tinyurl.com/soc-sample2

also, check out the official FAQ/timeline here: http://tinyurl.com/soctimeline

Once you have a first draft, I recommend you send it to this list for
more feedback, and we'll be able to discuss it more in-depth.

leo