Google Summer of Code 2009

Jeff Balinsky jebsky at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 19:54:31 UTC 2009

Hello,

My name is Jeff Balinsky. I am currently a Junior CS major at Hood College

cs.hood.edu

I am very Interested in participating in GoSoC with amarok as the mentoring
organization.

 Of the ideas posted the UPnP project and the Playlist and Collection
synchronization projects sound interesting.

As far as credentials. I've been programming for 4+years and have more or
less completed my major at my college. I've taken relevant courses such as
Data Communications and Databases. I am currently doing independent study
using Qt and C++. I also would be more than willing to research anything
else I would need to know before hand.

I have used amarok basically every day for years now and I am in love. I
listen to music all day and have an obscene collection. Amarok is my
favorite tool to keep it in check.

www.last.fm/user/Balinsky

I would very much like to work with you
Jeff Balinsky