Q: dynamic playlist of unrated songs

Ben K mrmrpotatohead at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 05:48:00 UTC 2009

I think Jeff meant how would you rate a song as zero stars. Having the user
click on the far-left of the KRating object (ie the left of the far-left
star) is hardly intuitive, and presents a very small target (2 pixels wide?)
that is hard to hit.

The data purist in me doesn't like zero meaning non-rated, but now that I
think about it, making a UI to rate a song as zero seems tricky if not
impossible to do right. Rating as half a star works right now, and doesn't
require a bunch of extra work for what is, for all practical purposes, very
little (to no) extra functionality.