tag infos

Andreas Kainz andreas_k at abwesend.de
Wed Jun 24 09:17:52 UTC 2009

Hello.

This is my first post.

I like a good organization in my audio files. I have mp3, ogg and flag
files they have more or less tag informations. At the most time, the
Internet services of amarok like cover and lyric applets have the
cover and the lyric for the audio file.

Whould it be possible to have a save button on the lyric an cover
applet, so the lyric and the cover will be saved in the audio file. So
it will be easy to collect the tag informations and you don't have to
download the informations every time from the internet (the cover and
lyric would not be updated linke wikipedia)

I also have a problem, with the cover.jpg picture in the album folder.
Normaly amarok don't use this and show me a wrong cover.

thanks
and great job