Don't file bugs yet, only patches, was Re: It will eat your kittens!

Myriam Schweingruber myriam.schweingruber at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 11:23:02 UTC 2009

Hi all,

as the developers are still sorting their commits, we can't accept bug
reports for the moment. Of course, if you have patches, we will
heartily welcome those :)

Please keep an eye on this mailing list to be notified when the bug
reports about 2.2-SVN can start.
Thank you for your understanding.

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org