[Feedback] What did you do with Amarok?

mail at enricojoerns.de mail at enricojoerns.de
Mon Jul 27 00:25:06 UTC 2009

Enrico Jörns sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

I just want to point out very quickly how dissapointed I am after having used
the 2nd generation of Amarok.
How could you remove all the very good things that made Amarok to my veryvery
favourite music player?

I was nearly shocked how bad 2.1 is!

No possibilty to delete files out of playlist
No possibility to hide the contex window (heard fixed now!?)
No playlist shuffle option (or too much hided?)
No more possibility to easy rename id3 in playlist for multiple songs..
Hardly any configuration for everything
...and many more of those little nice things that brought Amarok 1.4 along!

So, sorry, but as long as I can, I will try to youse the old Amarok, hope it
will run in 4.0 too...

Please bring back life to Amarok! There are so many people who wish that!

So far... ;)

Enrico Jörns

Report as inappropriate:
http://amarok.kde.org/en/mollom/contact/09072673ea1bcca44b