Minimum tags for XmlQueryReader

Ryan P. Bitanga ryan.bitanga at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 15:34:18 UTC 2009

Hey everyone,

I was cleaning up the old amarok runner in playground so I could get
it to work but have been unsuccessful so far.
What are the minimum required tags in the markup for the query to get a result?

I tried something simple like:
<query version="1.0"><filters><include field="title" value="foo"
/></filters></query>
but even if XmlQueryReader correctly parses it, no tracks are returned
or at least slotResultReady in DBusQueryHelper isn't called.

And oh, it would be cool if you guys could also return the url to the
album art. Maybe store it in "xesam:albumCover" or something like
that?

Cheers,
Ryan