amarok 1.4

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Sat Jul 18 11:42:09 UTC 2009

Ralf Jung wrote:
> From my experience with bugzilla I expected that if this is the case, the bug
> was closed as duplicate, not as invalid. However if you are indeed aware of
> the problem, and just want to keep the number of open bugs small, I'm happy,
> too :D

DUPLICATE requires remembering which other bug number is the duplicate :-)

> Since you say bringing the old playlist back is too much work currently (so
> far, I always heard you won't do this as there is no need, which is a subtle
> difference to not dong it because of a lack of time :) )

I didn't say that it isn't being brought back because of a lack of time.
I said that currently we want to focus on other things. That doesn't
mean that given time, it'd be brought back.

> I would also prefer it if the new playlist could somehow be made as flexible as
> the old one without taking away what makes it better than the old one. Some
> suggestions come to my mind which in that regard, I'll write them down here
> because I am just thinking about this topic - I can make wish-reports if you
> want me to:

<snip>

Thanks for the suggestions! I would definitely file them as wishlist bugs.

--Jeff