[Feedback] Album view sorted by artist

esmaillist9 at gmail.com esmaillist9 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 11:07:01 UTC 2009

Eric Stockwell sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

I have something of a feature request, but it's quite possible I just haven't
figured out how to do what I need to yet. I notice that I have the ability to
show a list of albums sorted alphabetically, with album covers displayed
(this is really nice). What I'd really like, and what seems to be the only
collection-management feature lacking in Amarok 2 (for me) is to have that
same album-art display (with perhaps larger icons) sorted by artist, with the
artist maybe as an italic header for each album or something. I understand
that there is also a sort-by-artist view, but that inconveniently disables
the first-level album art, which I find to be the most aesthetically pleasing
and useful view.

Report as inappropriate:
http://amarok.kde.org/en/mollom/contact/090718fa3c3b18ab86