last.fm stops playing after some time ..

İşbaran Akçayır isbaran at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 14:17:12 UTC 2009

Hello again,

After playing a few songs, dont know what its related to, but amarok stops
playing. In the screenshot [0]  you'll see a song and progress bar,
but what actually happened is, amarok played the previous song, changed the
name / status / progress etc. but never started playing new song ( in this
situation "A Tout le Monde" )

After double clicking the playlist item, or skipping the song, it starts
playing again normally, and yes stops later at some point ..

I've attached debug output [1] too

It played "Hold On To My Heart - W.A.S.P." and after that song finished,
switched to "Slayer - Dead Skin Mask (Live @ Tuska 2008)" and stopped
playing ( never started to play Slayer, which for me, is a terrible mistake!
)

[0] http://yfrog.com/balastfmmp
[1] http://pastebin.com/m1dfd5f4f

Do you have the same problem ?