kde4, macports, and os 10.4

O illogical1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 21:48:23 UTC 2009

HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS.
As all of you using os 10.4 know, kde4 hasn't worked on it since, well
... ever. This is because I, in my infinite wisdom, decided to make
those portfiles depend on gcc 4.2 for compilation.
To make an unnecessarily long story short, i think I've fixed that
shortcoming today with Committed revision 53425. 'sudo port sync' then
test, test, test! your mileage may vary.

I've also dropped maintainership of everything 'cept amarok, so the
current rev'll be staying @ 4.2 until amarok requires something more
recent, or someone else updates it.

This does mean folks who'd like to try amarok on 10.4 should be able
to do so now.
Happy GCDS.