recognizing changes in files

Andrew Stromme andrew.stromme at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 20:47:46 UTC 2009

I don't know if my previous email didn't get sent to the list somehow.... I
don't have a record of it coming back in to my inbox.

Anyways, I wonder why
http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdelibs-apidocs/kio/html/classKDirWatch.html
isn't used. It looks like a great way to immediately react to file/folder
changes. It even falls back nicely if FAM isn't available.

Andrew Stromme