Supplementary scripts

Myriam Schweingruber myriam.schweingruber at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 07:28:28 UTC 2009

Hi Tomasz,

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 08:12, Tomasz Bątor <tomba4 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello.
> Where can I get supplementary scripts for Amarok 2? I'd like to
> compile it and there seems to be no way to do it without them.

Hm, read the following:

http://websvn.kde.org/tags/amarok/2.0.1/amarok/README?view=markup

Also, if you want help, you should be more specific about the actual
errors you get when compiling (use pastebin.com), and on what distro
you are trying to compile.

> ps. compling KDE 4 was a piece of cake compared to Amarok 2... :/

Oh come on, I compile Amarok every day, and sometimes more than once,
and it really is easy.

Greets

Myriam

--
Protect your freedom and join the Fellowship of FSFE for 2009:
http://www.fsfeurope.org/2009