How can I contact Ian Monroe?

Fábio Rodrigo fabioromm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 19:53:55 UTC 2009

Hi Ian,

I would like to know some things, here we go:

1. What it is necessary for enter in this project, I mean, what I have to do
for you accept me?
2. How many people can participate on this project? Because I and my friend
would like to collaborate on this project together.
3. If is possible I and my friend to participate together, then the
prize(money) will be divided?
4. I want to know which documents are necessary for participate.

Well, for now is 'just' it. I appreciate for your help.