Amarok for Windows bug reporting?

Mikko C. mikko.cal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 17:13:20 UTC 2009

Diego Rondini ha scritto:
> I was preparing to start my bug reporting activity when I found that
> 2.0.1.1 version for Windows is now available. I updated but
> unfortunately I cannot start it anymore. Or better: it starts, I can see
> Amarok interface but this message pops up:
> "There are exceptions caught in the script. Please refer to the log!
> (Librivox.org)"

I had the same problem on my brother's pc.
I solved it by creating an amarokrc file with the following:

[Plugins]
Librivox.orgEnabled=false

This is kinda bad for Windows users: they will get a bad impression
about Amarok, since they won't be able to start it.
And regarding covers: my impression is that, on Windows, the situation
got worse going from 2.0 to 2.0.1.1.
Cheers
Mikko