Amarok for Windows bug reporting?

Diego Rondini panda84 at inwind.it
Tue Feb 3 16:36:48 UTC 2009

Lydia Pintscher ha scritto:
> yes please file those bugs on bugs.kde.org. Check if they are already
> reported first please.

I was preparing to start my bug reporting activity when I found that
2.0.1.1 version for Windows is now available. I updated but
unfortunately I cannot start it anymore. Or better: it starts, I can see
Amarok interface but this message pops up:
"There are exceptions caught in the script. Please refer to the log!
(Librivox.org)"

When I click "OK" Amarok closes (and the usual Windows crash report
starts asking you if you want to tell the CIA that you're using
communist software on capitalist operating system).

I looked into the "Documents and settings/User/.kde/share/apps/amarok"
directory but the logs are for the most part empty or do not contain
relevant information. At which log is the error referring?

Thanks! :)

Diego