Junior Job - external MySQL config

Mikko C. mikko.cal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 09:16:11 UTC 2009

on 29/08/2009 19:49 John Atkinson wrote:
> Hey Lydia, Jeff, others,
>
> I assume from the lack of emails that this still needs added.
>
> Attached should be a patch to add a database configuration dialog with
> similar functionality to the one in 1.4. As Jeff suggested, it also
> includes some help for setting user access permissions in MySQL. An icon
> is still required ("preferences-database-amarok"), but the rest should
> be all there.

I have a problem. Whenever I click Settings -> Configure Amarok, it
crashes with a failed assertion in kdelibs.

amarok(2336)/kdeui (KConfigDialogManager)
KConfigDialogManager::parseChildren: A widget named '
"kcfg_UseInternalDB" ' was found but there is no setting named '
"UseInternalDB" '
amarok:
/var/tmp/paludis/kde-base-kdelibs-9999/work/kdelibs-9999/kdeui/dialogs/kconfigdialogmanager.cpp:283:
bool KConfigDialogManager::parseChildren(const QWidget*, bool):
Assertion `false' failed.

Full backtrace: http://dpaste.com/87205/
This happens both on kde trunk and kde 4.3.1. I also tried with a clean
profile but no luck. Any ideas?