How to build on fedora???

Oscar<Soker> sokerlp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 00:47:08 UTC 2009

I was building amarok for fedora using svn, but unfortunately my fedora some
day crashed and I had to reinstall it, then I saw that amarok changes its
versioning package to git, I tried to build it but I'm getting errors on
some requirements, so the question is... does anyone knows what packages do
I have to install to build amarok on fedora 11??

The error says....

*-- The following REQUIRED packages could NOT be located on your system.
-- You must install these packages before continuing.
   * qtscript-qt  <http://code.google.com/p/qtscriptgenerator/>
     QtScript Qt Bindings
   * mysqld  <http://www.mysql.com>
     Embedded MySQL

CMake Error at /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/MacroLogFeature.cmake:141
(MESSAGE):
  Exiting: Missing Requirements
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:144 (macro_display_feature_log)
*

AND MY RPM SAys that at least mysql embedded it is installed
*[oscar at soker ~]$ rpm -qa|grep mysql-embedded
mysql-embedded-devel-5.1.36-1.fc11.i586
mysql-embedded-5.1.36-1.fc11.i586
*

Atentamente Oscar: