[Patch] "No grouping" checkbox in playlist layout

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 07:52:57 UTC 2009

Hi Tim

Thanks for the patch. I understand the functionality you want to add
but I need to have a look at your patch and think it over for a little
while as there are other possible way to achieve the effect that you
want that has also been discussed.

In any case, I am off to a big birthday party today, so I will not
have time to look at it before tomorrow at the earliest.

- Nikolaj