Amarok 2.1.1

Donn Washburn n5xwb at comcast.net
Fri Aug 28 03:23:22 UTC 2009

Hey Folks;

I have it working but one issue is still confusing me.  That is
"Playlist" > "Add Media"
fails to load anything but another group of mp3s not selected.   I have
tried cut and paste, <CTRL> A (for all), drag and drop and hit the "OK"
button.  Out of likely 1000 mp3s it only selects 20.  And it is always
the same not selected group

I have even found this problem from a fresh load (saving my home directory).
In may /home directory I have removed any amarok files.  But the same
thing happens.
Where does Amarok hide that information.

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email:" n5xwb at comcast.net "