Patch: Cover manager fix for 1.4.10

Benjamin Johnson obeythepenguin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 19:32:17 UTC 2009

Please disregard my previous patch -- I have an updated version attached.
(I completely forgot I'd mailed that last one...)  This one is a lot
cleaner, and thoroughly removes the old Amazon code.  So far I've tested
without problems on my own collection, although I agree about the
necessity of cross-platform testing.

There is one part I'm not sure about, around line 302 of
amarok/src/coverfetcher.cpp.  When using the "Fetch missing covers" button
it will pop up a whole bunch of dialogs for the ones it can't find.  At
any rate, the fault's entirely mine for messing with code I don't fully
understand.

By the way, I also posted this patch to the forum a little while ago.
Apologies for unintentional spamming; I'm a bit disorganized at the moment
 from back-to-school craziness.