Could you give some help, please?

raul altuna altunaraul at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 12 01:07:26 UTC 2009

Hello...

    I have a few questions, and problems too, with Amarok....

First, I have installed it on FreeBSD 7.1, Amarok 1.4.10 running in KDE 3.5; and the sound is permanently "echoed", like a kind of  " discontinous samples", but that is only when analyzer is running, when I change to a little visual skin, the "echo" disappears, but the sound for MP3
songs is speeded up.

Second, I installed Amarok in FreeBSD 7.2, the problem is the same, but worst in the sense that when I try to change from the analyzer to a visual skin, Amarok crashes and closes.

When running Xine...in FreeBSD 7.1, directly crashes, in FreeBSD 7.2 the sound is "echoed" too like in Amarok.

Both programs use a lib from Xine...is it not the problem?...the library...I don't know.

Please if you have a solution, I'll appreciate...

Thanks

Raul Altuna
Comodoro Rivadavia
Argentina