QtBindings not found -- nothing works

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 23:06:17 UTC 2009

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 08:48:54 -0500
Ian Monroe <ian.monroe at gmail.com> wrote:

> So the scripts don't work? More likely you already had it installed,
> if you have been following Amarok svn for a couple of months you will
> have it installed already.

	No because I updated from QT 4.5.0 to 4.5.1 and I didn't
installed the qtscriptgenerator in QT 4.5.1.

	But I don't use any scripts. I use Amarok most for last.fm, but
as now last.fm is a paid service, I'll use Amarok just to listen to my
local library. Anyway I posted another reply in this thread about the
qtscriptgenerator compilation issues. Now it only needs to solve the
qtbindings compilation.

--
Linux 2.6.30-rc3: Temporary Tasmanian Devil