Thanks and a little bug-report

Christoph Spielmann spielc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 10:16:49 UTC 2009

Hi everybody!

Okey i have two things for you:

First of all i wanted to thank you for the great efford you've put into
Amarok2 making it the best music-player out there. I have to admit that
i don't agree with some decision that were made during the development
of Amarok2 but in the end the outcome made me forget all the troubles i
had making amarok2 work. Keep up the great work.

Second since a few days the tracks i listen to won't get submitted to
last.fm any more. When i remarked that i started amarok (using Amarok
2.0.2 with Qt-4.5 and kde-4.2.1 under Gentoo) from commandline and
shortly after startup i get this message:

"<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<lfm status="failed">

 From this i assume the protocol for lastfm-submission changed again. I
just thought i'd let you know about this.

Christoph