FLAC tags

Jan Holthuis jan at holmek.de
Sat Sep 20 10:47:29 UTC 2008

EasyTag definitively supports ID3 2.4. I'm using EasyTag as well to convert
Amarok 's ID3 2.4 to 2.3 (because my MP3-player doesn't support 2.4).

It would be much nicer if amarok was able to write ID3 2.3 as well...but I
think this discussion was already on this mailing-list and you clarified, that
2.3 is too outdated (though most MP3-players do not support 2.4).

Jan Holthuis