Mac packages!

Orville Bennett illogical1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 13:24:18 UTC 2008

Are not coming soon unless you help. So I hear that people have been
asking for mac packages, but so far no one has stepped up to help.
I've been working, along with the kde-mac team (mac.kde.org), to
provide kde packages for os x. Obviously since amarok is a part of kde
it's automatically included in that equation.

HOWEVER, lack of available manpower and real world obligations have
slowed things down. That is why I am appealing to you wonderful amarok
users for help. Volunteers with 10.4 intel and/or powerpc macs welcome.

Previously I was working on 10.5 universal packages. In order to move
forward with this I needed universal builds of the pth, gpgme, boost
and boost-jam packages from macports however. As of two minutes ago I
decided not to bother so volunteers with 10.5 powerpc macs also welcome.

I'll also need testers to test my forthcoming 10.5 intel-only
packages. Cheers :-)