[Feedback] You rok!

simon at zip.dk simon at zip.dk
Fri Oct 24 17:35:30 UTC 2008

Simon Mikkelsen sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hi

For the 8 years I've used digital music, I've been looking for a player that
can learn in my collection what I like and play that. There was a useable but
not good plugin for Winamp, but it died and I did not want to spend another
weekend installing Windows with a zillion updates, reboots and drivers.
Soo...for many years I had to make my playlists myself. Then I found Amarok a
week ago, and omg, it just roks! It's fast (the media scanner was amazingly
quick - Rythmbox had to give up, Amarok took 2 minutes, not kidding), it
starts in no time, it's really nicely polished, it can do everything I need,
incl. a good equalizer, and: It can make my playlists.

Together with Digikam, Amarok will make me take a close look at Kde next time
I install a box. Gnome works good for me, but if Kde is a good as these two
programs...

Thanks 0xF4240 times!
Cheers, Simon from Denmark

Report as inappropriate: