two minor bugs with amarok 1.4.10

not disclosed n0td1scl0s3d at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 08:08:18 UTC 2008

I have spotted two minor bugs with amarok:

(1) the play button starts '>' and when you press it amarok starts to play and the button changes to '"', when you press '"' to pause it should probably change back to '>' but doesn't (works for play / stop though)

(2) in the cover manager several covers appear as the same wrong cover (in this case Bruce Springsteen "Magic"),  and, in this case I cannot unset the cover or change it (in many cases
the fetch function finds the correct cover but it cannot be changed).

An additional minor irritant is the fetch cover window box- this is a new window for every cover so if you click "next cover" it goes away and a new one takes its place and you have to chase the window around the screen.  If you have a lot of covers to manual edit this is bloody annoying! reusing the same window would be kinder (also the window only appears when I am mouseover the cover manager and since I have a big screen the fetch cover window is frequently not over this window meaning I have to dash the mouse across the desktop to catch focus before this window automatically hides).

Cheers,

SA