[Feedback] ampache and random play

mchugh19 at yahoo.com mchugh19 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 02:56:59 UTC 2008

xian sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

First off awesome work everyone. Thanks!

For amarok 2, I've seen reference to remote services being treated as first
class citizens. I'm using the ampache plugin to access my music from home
while at work. It's pretty cool and lets me leave my ipod at home, but if I
seem unable to do random play.

Maybe it's just me, but I have a work flow of letting random songs play and
just hit next if it's something I don't want. Point being I can drag songs
and artists from the ampache service to my playlist, but I don't think I'm
able to let random play populate the playlist for me. Is there the capability
to do this? Or any plan to add it? Seem like the random play stuff only works
for collections. Is this right?

Thanks much,
Christian

Report as inappropriate: