patch for things on englishbreakfastnetwork.org

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 08:15:33 UTC 2008

Hi Florian

Thanks for the patch, we will definitely have a look at it.

I can understand why the Amarok codebase may seem a little ( or even
very ) overwhelming. Indeed, ther are also parts of the code that get
very hairy very quickly. In general though, Amarok 2 is very modular.
This means that you really don't have to know all of the code ( which
I certainly do not claim to do ) to contribute in a  very meaningful
way.

I do try to post the things that should be relatively easy to do with
a little mentoring from one of the regular devs as JJ bugs, but I
might be a bad judge of what appears doable to a new contributor! :-)

My recommendation would be that you drop by our IRC channel #amarok on
irc.freenode.net where we can help you find a small project to get you
started.

- Nikolaj