patch for things on englishbreakfastnetwork.org

Florian Hartwig f.random.newbie at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 18 19:41:20 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 9:37 AM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 5:41 PM, Florian Hartwig
> <f.random.newbie at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Hey,
> > I've just a made a patch for a couple of the things
> >
> http://englishbreakfastnetwork.org/krazy/reports/extragear/multimedia/amarok/index.html
> > complains about, mostly spelling errors in comments, post-increment where
> > you should use pre-increment etc.
> > Hope it's useful
>
> Heya Florian,
>
> Jeff just applied your patch. Thanks for sending it. Please keep the
> patches coming.
> If you are looking for some other smaller things to do please let me know.
>

> Cheers
> Lydia
>
> --
> Lydia Pintscher
> Amarok community manager
> kde.org - amarok.kde.org - kubuntu.org
> claimid.com/nightrose

Here's another one.
And yes, I would love to help out with smaller things. The thing is, I've
never worked on any projects > a few k lines, so even the junior jobs on bug
tracker seem to be a bit beyond me atm. But if you have anything I can help
with where I don't have to know the whole grand scheme of things, I'll
happily give it a try.
Florian