[Feedback] Amarok, all the repositories, but no sound, test report can't be forwarded.

h.nijwening at hetnet.nl h.nijwening at hetnet.nl
Mon Oct 13 18:53:33 UTC 2008

henk sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

I have Suse 11 on my computer and when I install the Soundcard and try a
testsound the sound comes loud and clear out my speakers.
I also installed all the repositories ( I did the One Click Install ) but
Amarok will not produce any sound, the responce is allways: xine can not
initialise any  sound driver.Do I have to add more, how can I test Xine or
Amarok.

Amaro also produced a test report with debug information   but no Email adres
is supplied so I can't send it.

Report as inappropriate:
http://amarok.kde.org/en/mollom/contact/fa84ea3234ebbd4b