Phonon mp3 problems

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 00:42:36 UTC 2008

Current SVN of 2.0, when attempting to load any mp3 I receive this error:

want to examine the installation of the backend that phonon uses.</p><p>You
Handbook</i>.</p>

This is on a fresh Fedora install.  The suggested Amarok handbook was last
updated over 2 years ago, didn't find any reference to this error!

I have no other mp3 xine packages installed (found a reference in Ubuntu to
phonon-xine), but can't find any documentation saying I even need them!

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Andy

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org