Fwd: Scripting Service Questions

Andreas Wuest AndreasWuest at gmx.de
Wed Nov 26 18:53:33 UTC 2008

Hi Nikolaj,

thanks a lot for your response. i guess i have to wait at least until 2.0.1
:-(

one last question: usually the radio streams are provided as m3u files.
some of these files contain two streams. the usual one and another one,
that seems to be a fallback stream (e.g. Bayern 1 in the german radio
stream service). When i add the radio station to the playlist 2 stream
items are added, which is not really nice. is it possible to tell amarok
that it should only add one stream of the m3u file ? if playing that stream
fails it should try the second stream url in the m3u. i guesss that is not
possible so far (if something like that can be implemented at all
properly).

cheers,
andy

--
Sensationsangebot nur bis 30.11: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a