[Feedback] Amarok 2 Playlist Features

zparihar at gmail.com zparihar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 18:47:33 UTC 2008

Zubin Singh Parihar sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hey guys... Where are the playlist features and details that in Amarok 2???

Thats one of the best features in Amarok 1.4.x

I'm running Amarok 2 Beta 2.... but i don't find it nearly as convenient or
as powerful as Amarok 1.4.9.   Looks like i'm gonna be switching back.  I do
appreciate the other feature you put in...widgets, phonon, plasma stuff...but
you've taken out some of the best things of Amarok 1.4.  Was this the plan?
or they still waiting to be implemented.  Can someone please let me know.

Thanks,

Zubin Singh Parihar

Report as inappropriate:
http://amarok.kde.org/en/mollom/contact/7c63758d9a62ea69