[Feedback] Amarok 2

liberal_hottie at hotmail.com liberal_hottie at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 04:53:23 UTC 2008

Josue sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Amarok 2 is pretty!! It looks great, i love the new interactive playlist and
the way you can add scripts. It's plain beautiful. But it lacks a lot of
stuff that was on amarok 1.4. I would love to see the "Stop after song" or
"Stop after queue", and some other stuff. The interactive playlist should be
subordinated to the search field, so when you have something on the
searchfield the playlist gets its items from it and not from your whole
collection. Plus it has some bugs w/ radiostations, when you're play a
radiostation it plays for a few seconds before jumping to the next song on
the playlist.

I've been using Amarok 2 since mandriva 2009 came out, so aftear a month of
trying I downgraded back to amarok 1.4.10 as it suits better my needs. It's a
shame i couldn't find what i needed in amarok 2. It is really cute

Report as inappropriate:
http://amarok.kde.org/en/mollom/contact/bcac221f89a5733d