[Feedback] define playlist

gust_av_r at hotmail.com gust_av_r at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 9 19:37:32 UTC 2008

Gustav sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

I'm afraid i can't contribute with any programming skills, but hopefully you
like this idea:
In all musicplayers I've seen playlists are defined by picking wanted music
from your music library.
Why not provide the option to define a playlist by removing those songs you
don't want in that playlist? That is to say a playlist defined as all my
music library but those on this list. In some cases that would be easier
especially when you add new music to your library.

Thank you for the best music player there is!

//Gustav

Report as inappropriate:
http://amarok.kde.org/en/mollom/contact/abf391c2ee24575c