[Feedback] How2 get live recordings available on website

x10 at storkcluboakland.com x10 at storkcluboakland.com
Tue Nov 4 17:07:22 UTC 2008

Christian Lunch sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

I run sound & administrate a website for a live music venue in oakland, CA.
Over the years there's been some amazing music recorded here and it's about
time it was available from the club's website. I'm looking for a tool that I
could easily integrate into the site that would allow visitors to hear live
recordings by clicking on a band name on the calendar. (the calendars go back
to 2003 and there's over 1000 live sets to hear)
i would also like to give visitors the option to download individual tracks
or go to a graphic that runs a radio-style playlist. If this is possible with
your software I'm very interested. If you have any suggestions as to where I
could find out more info, I'm all ears!
thanks for your time,
Xtian
Stork Club sound guy & web astronaut