Amarok and Podcasts

Gregory Meyer greg at gkmeyer.com
Fri May 30 14:42:54 UTC 2008

I don't think amarok will delete podcasts from the player once they are
transferred, so you could set up your feeds to save 10 days worth say, and
then amarok will automatically delete them from your computer as they
expire, and then you can delete them from your player manually after you
listen.  By using an episode limit, you will stop all prior episodes from
downloading over and over.