Amarok and Podcasts

Kevin B. O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Fri May 30 14:21:39 UTC 2008

Yes, once they are on my MP3 player, I delete them from Amarok. And I
don't want to limit how many files are saved since I tend to load up the
player once every week or two, and for some podcasts that can mean they
back up on me.

I think I am finding a theme, since my old player died and I am trying a
new one. The theme is that by building in all kinds of "helpful"
features, it is getting harder (if not impossible) to do simple things.
I think getting a podcatcher to work properly will end up being easier
than getting an MP3 player to work properly. I have a query in the Sansa
right now to find out how I can control the order that files are played
in. Apparently, it ignores alphabetical order, which is a bit awkward.

Thank you,