Playlist save

Donn Washburn n5xwb at windstream.net
Sun May 18 10:57:29 UTC 2008

Hey Group;

For info only SuSE 11.0 Beta 3 - Amarok 1.4.9.1 KDE 3.5.9

While using the "Clear Playlist" and "Playlist" "Add Media" all seem to go well.
I have previously set "Settings" "Configure Amarok" "Collection" with a default location to store
playlist location aka /home/donn/amarok.  I use <ctrl>A (select all) then drag it to amaroks right
hand playlist.  That works great! Plays music and seems fine.  Now to save it.
That is where the problem comes.  I select the Floppy image to save, confirm that the "Save to
location" is set to /home/donn/amarok and after typing a "name" hit "OK".
That is the problem.  It doesn't save it in /home/donn/amarok.  Instead it saves it in a .kde/share
directory.

Amarok is a great player and thanks go to the developers.
--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email:" n5xwb at windstream.net "