last.fm idea... and db exports/imports

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Mon May 12 23:01:31 UTC 2008

I just want to know what people thing of the the idea of being able to export
last.fm play statistics and import them into amarok statistics.

I'm not sure how feasible this idea and what last.fm would have to do (if
anything).

Last.fm has a pretty good record of my plays, even though I've had to restart
my amarokdb several times for various reasons, and I'm quite tired of play
counters, scores and ratings being thrown off...

basically I'd love to have a way to have a way to export my db and import it.
so If I have to move it around delete it whatever, in some ways being able to
have some sort of an import of the last.fm records could easily facilitate
this.
--
Caleb Cushing

my blog http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com