[Feedback] Graphic designer for amarok 2

palnicolas at gmail.com palnicolas at gmail.com
Thu May 1 09:52:06 UTC 2008

Nicolás Palumbo sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hi!

My name is Nicolas Palumbo, I'm from Argentina, but I'm living in Spain
now. Sorry for my English. I read a new about you need a Graphics designer
for the 2 release of amarok. I work under free software, linux, and i love
amarok is my favourite music software. I'm web programmer and work with SVG
formats for graphics using inkscape. If you need my help just email me, I
want be part of the amarok develop team.
Well, I'm waiting for you response, greetings from spain!