Collection building problem

kosnickx kosnickx at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 09:41:22 UTC 2008

Hallo to everybody there in the Amarok project.
Well a few weeks ago amarok came up with this problem : it started
building the collection from scratch. No reason why it lost all the
information about it  and started to build it again. I thought it was
just an accedental thing . BUT today happened again. Is it a bug? Has
anyone faced this before? Is there anything i can do , so it will not
happen again? I can tell you that it was updating my collection , i
stoped it (using the abort all jobs red button) and then there was no
information about the collection , so the building started from scratch.
It would be very nice if you could answer my questions, if you need some
more information about it , just let me know.
Nick