[Feedback] Somewhat of a union

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 07:16:18 UTC 2008

Hi Eddie

To be completely honest, I am not quite sure what is is you actually
try to accomplish. So I was hoping that you would elaborate a little.
What, for instance is a "music piracy solution group"? Now, I may be
quite biased, but in my opinion, for most small artists, the problem
with piracy is a distant second to the issue of obscurity. If no one
knows about you, they do not even care to pirate your stuff.  I hope
to hear a bit more about your project, and what it actually is that
you do.

Disclaimer: I work for the small record label Magnatune.com, and as we
sell all our content under a Creative Commons license that allows non
commercial sharing, piracy is really non existent for us, as we
realize that the first step to getting customers is actually getting
people to listen to some of out music.

- Nikolaj