Google Summer of Code: Amarok CD Stack Collection View

Casey Link unnamedrambler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 15:51:40 UTC 2008

I'm not very familiar with the consequences of using OpenGL, but will
there be any drawbacks to using OpenGL? Such as limiting the types of
machines that can run Amarok?

I can run Amarok smoothly on my Eee PC (900Mhz), but if this feature
was added would I be able to?

I love it though.. and Nikolaj is right it is different enough but still cool.

-Casey